Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just an average day...

but seems like a good day for a post!

Life is going.... that is about it at the moment! :) I started back to school last Friday, and the students started Thursday. This means early night and early mornings....neither of which Ryleigh is enjoying too much. But hey--who can blame her, she is her mother's daughter after all, and I am definitely a late sleeper :)

So pretty much all week we are school, home, bed, school, home bed. In my opinion that is NO FUN WHATSOEVER! Tonight we went and celebrated JB’s birthday (which is Sunday) by eating at Mexican and running by a teacher friend’s house to work on her computer.

It’s amazing how exhausted I am from starting school. Even with going to bed early with Ryleigh, just not being able to lay around when I want to is absolutely killing me.

Well that’s about it. Just wanted to keep everyone up to date…. We are here…we are alive… nothing exciting going on in Dublin!

1 comment:

Ida B. Goddard said...

TOTALLY forgot me & JB have the same b-day! tell him happy belated b-day for me!