Sunday, August 10, 2008

Potty Time!

We just arrived home from spending the afternoon in Macon. I told Ryleigh "mommy needs to go potty" and she went to the bathroom with me. She pointed to her potty chair and I asked if she wanted to sit on her potty? She said yes and got excited. Well she did, and SHE WENT TEE TEE. She was so happy and go to do the "tee tee dance" and get a M&M.

This made us soooo happy. Ryleigh was using her potty before she got sick in may then wanted nothing to do with it. In the past few days she would go and sit and get up. So I was thinking maybe soon she would start again. Tonight she did! :)

After we put our PJ's on she went back and sat on the potty (fully clothed) got up danced and pointed to the M&M cabinet. I told her we had to Tee Tee in the potty before we got to dance and get another M&M. So she must have understood she went to play in the den!



2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! I'm excited for you :) We've had our one big day, and absolutely nothing else - yet. But I'm not giving up that easily!

Stephanie Rider said...

Buy her some big girl underwear. I was having a hard time with Austin and was taking a break when I saw Carter's underwear on sale at Costco. I washed them and asked Austin if he wanted to wear them and he did! He would just use a pull-up like a diaper so the undies were how we had to go.