Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tomorrow is a new day....

So tomorrow... November 3, I start my new job . Lots of thoughts are going through my mind right now; I need to be going to bed. I have to start getting up an hour earlier so I need to go to sleep. But it’s a desperate housewives night... so I have to watch it. To take my mind off of tomorrow, I have been going through some old photos of Ryleigh (this could take a lot of time, a really really long time) [haha here's a plug... if you have lots of time on your hands and would like to look at a few no several thousands of photos, feel free to go visit our site at Phanfare and take a look!] So I have decided to include a sideshow of her first 1 and half years. Its hard to believe that in January she will be two. My baby girl is growing up.

Oh yea on a side note -- potty training -- she went to potty 5 or 6 times before lunch. One time was poopy! YEA RYLEIGH! She did this without us prompting her. She would either come tell me potty or go to her potty and pull her PJ's off. --- we skipped church this am.

Hope you enjoy the slideshow. The first year is in Black and White because they were already in a folder from last year’s birthday card that I made.



No comments: