Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Anniversery!

TWO POST IN ONE!

November 20, 2004

A day that change my life.I married my best friend.





Wow! So much has happened in the past four years. Some days it feels like yesterday, others like an eternity --- hey I am just being truthful – but everyday I wake up I realize how blessed I am to have a magnificent husband. He loves me unconditionally, through good times and bad. He takes care of me when I am sick (and we all know I am pitiful when I am sick), he sighs when I spend too much money on clothes, or Ryleigh, or whatever. He is encouraging when I have a bad day and pops my bubble when my head gets too big.

We together, have made the perfect life for us. We have a wonderful, beautiful, healthy daughter. Who has taught us - both of us - how humble we can be, what real true endless love is. Who has made us realize that we can do nothing on a Friday night but sit in the floor and play with logos and have the best time ever!

We can do our ‘own’ thing without feeling that one is leaving the other behind. We can pick up each others slack when we are giving our all.

It’s hard to imagine, we have been together (well off and on, but together) since we were 16 years old. AP American History, 11th grade. That’s a long time.

We have only been married four years. But I want four more, and then some J haha.

Here are some of our wedding pictures. Enjoy!


Callaway Gardens

We went to Callaway gardens this past weekend to see the lights and to celebrate our upcoming anniversary. We have in the past gone on a “trip” on odd number years. Since this is an ‘even’ year – we did a mini trip. We did the Fantasy of Lights at Callaway. We had a BLAST. It was cold, but fun! We also did the Birds of Prey and butterfly exhibits.




PS.

My new job is GREAT! I love it. Maybe more on it later!



3 comments:

The Partins said...

Congrats! 4 years FLIES by...our 4 year will be Dec. 9th... and it does go by fast.

Stephanie Rider said...

I was about to send you a Happy Anniversary e-mail. Guess I missed it by a day! It really does fly. I just realized our 6 yr is quickly approaching. How crazy is that?

The Brooks Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope you guys had a wonderful day and have many more to come. Scott and I have been married for 7 years now. Trust me, it just gets better and better. Beautiful pics!