Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Week Ahead

First off, I really enjoyed the first week of my new job. We have yet to 'implement' the program, so it’s doing this and that right now. This coming week is going to be a busy week. We have a lot going on. Ryleigh is going to Covington Tue-Fri to visit with Nanny, Bobo, and Kathy. Next weekend we are going to see the lights and leaves at Callaway Gardens. We had planned on going to Babyland General but are bumping that a few weeks in hopes of seeing some of the leaves changing at Callaway (and also seeing the lights before it gets too cold!). I am a little apprehensive about seeing Christmas Lights before thanksgiving, but I think that just means we can decorate for Christmas even sooner  I love Christmas decorations. I just do not like putting them up and taking them down… ummmm I wonder if we can talk someone (or pay someone) into coming and decorating while we are gone… yea right in my dreams……

I am also going to the antique fair in town with a friend from Trinity – yes some people there still like me, LOL, just kidding. No I do not ‘like’ antiques but this fair has lots more than that + it has good food!

I have one big assignment due on Tuesday and a test to take on Wednesday. I am going to visit Sherry and get her to help me with my test. I am going to bribe her with supper that night. She is at home recovering from surgery. I may even bring enough food for Cousin It. ……

Well gotta go get ready for desperate housewives. I’ll post some pictures of our adventures next week!

No comments: