Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quick Update

So its after midnight. I am up with Ryleigh. She has had a bad stomach virus since Saturday Am. JB took her to the doctor this am, shes not dehydrated (THANK GOD!) yet this afternoon we had to call the doctor back and are going in the morning for a stool sample (maybe too much info but hey this is my 'baby' book). Her poor bottom is completely raw. She sits in her chair and says 'hurt' and cries crocodile tears. Yet at the same time she wants me to turn on "melmo" and she does the Chicken Dance... Which brings me to the reason of this post. I just updated my facebook. This is the paragraph I included.... I wanted to add it here to make it more permanent. Is this blog more permanent?


From Facebook:

I have a wonderful life and I do not realize it enough. My loving and caring husband JB, my princess daughter Ryleigh Eliza'beth', my two fur babies, my family and friends. I wake up every day and see how blessed I am.

Seeing the world through my daughter’s eyes is the most exciting experience in the world! She makes me laugh, she makes me cry and the most fun I have had in a long time is dancing with her and Elmo doing the Chicken dance and having her fall down in a full blown stomach laugh.....Wow, I love my life.



1 comment:

Nicole Roberts said...

Have you seen blurb.com? You can turn your blog into a book. I'm working on one of Walker's first year. So cool. Check it out!