Friday, January 16, 2009

Update... Okay Its been too long....

Okay. So its been a while… and yesterday I was called out so here is a post. The last month (has it really been a month since I posted?) has flown by. We have all had our rounds of sicknesses and tests. This may be the reason I am finally getting to post, because I am home sick with a sinus headache….again…. and I am thinking COME ON I am still on the antibiotics (for like 2months straight now) WHY do I have a killing headache? It is feeling a little better – hopefully much better by the time JB and Ryleigh get home.

So Christmas --- Wow! Spending time and seeing family that we do not get to see enough was great. Ryleigh on Christmas morning was so much fun! I am not feeling like posting pictures here so you can go to dial.phanfare.com to see them. Christmas day Momma , Jeff, and Cody came down for lunch (Jared was on Call) later that afternoon JB’s mom and dad came. And a few days later Daddy and Joan came. Ryleigh got so much stuff! I am not sure of her favorite right now, however, we are doing puzzles constantly and vacuuming the floor if we are not doing puzzles.

Christmas night we went to see Christmas Lights in Yonkers (apparently this is a community in the middle of mo where on 247). Well the family has a ‘compound’ that is covered in lights. Story has it that their little boy was very ill (cancer maybe) and wanted to see how many Christmas lights could be put up, well it has grown each year. (See the photos on dial.phanfare.com) Ryleigh was in wonderland at all the LIGHTS!!!

For new years we went to Milledgeville to see some old friends and had a blast. Ryleigh spent the night with The Rogers aka Tricia, Robert, and the boyz. She had lots of fun as well! Apparently they kept her up to all hours of the night partying hard because she slept FOREVER when we picked her up.

Back to school we went, or to the babysitters in her case. IT was a very productive break, however not very restful !We are in full swing for planning her second birthday party. I can not believe she will be 2 soon.

In other news, over the break we booked “Nanny’s Birthday Adventure”. This year we have decided to go on a cruise for her birthday and Bobo decided to join us. We are leaving from Orlando going to Bahamas and back to Orlando from March 12-15. So we are COUNTING down to that – or I guess I am counting down to that. It will be Nanny & Bobo, Momma, Kathy, Peggy, Betty, Jessica and Ashleigh. Should be full of adventure…… all I know is I WILL NOT BE DRIVING….. as this adventure is when I got my speeding ticket last year.

My classes started last Tuesday, as well as my reading endorsement class that I am doing through RESA. I was not ready for my Southern classes to start but know the sooner they start, the sooner I will be finished. I also know that the sooner they start the sooner the celebration for finishing Disney trip will arrive !
Well that’s all for now!
Hopefully I will be a better blogger and not take a month to post next time.

1 comment:

Nicole Roberts said...

Who in the world scolded you for not blogging? The nerve! :)
Glad you are back!!