Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryleigh





Morning she was born.
First Birthday Photos

2nd Birthday Party

Happy Birthday dear sweet princess.

I can not believe that its been 2 years since that wonderful COLD day in January that you came into this world. That day (it was actually Jan 29 that we went to the hospital) lasted forever. We never thought we were going to get to go the hospital! We ended up shopping at Macon Mall before they eventually called us. We were actually at Gymboree shopping. We went to the hospital and everyone waited patiently. Me, your daddy, Barbie, Pop, Cody, Nanny, Kathy, Grandmomma Pat and Granddaddy Benson, Grandmomma Joan and Granddaddy Don were all there. Also were Nedra, Kim, and Dannette. Reita and James were there as well for some of the time. Everyone wanted to see you!

You did take your sweet time coming. I guess we should have seen it as a sign of you doing life at your own time. You are that way today, you want it when you want it, and then not five mins earlier or later.

You are head strong, sweet as a button, and have the most precious smile I have ever seen. I did not know I could love something as much as I love you. Even at your worst moments (you know those screaming fits you throw???!?!) you are the light of my life. All you have to do is smile and you melt my heart.

You are growing up so fast. You are going to potty, you are dressing yourself, your vocabulary is growing daily. You love to color and do your puzzles, you are such a smart little girl. You love your doggies -- both of them equally unlike some people who have favorites. You love to play in your kitchen. You want to always get in the pool or play outside. You love to play in my make up and do your hair. Bathtime is and has always been fun and one of your favorite times of the day.

Oh how I love you so!

2 comments:

The Partins said...

Happy Birthday! Love the pictures and the sweet letter to her!!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she's two either! Wow, time flies! Happy Birthday, Ryleigh!