Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just a Random Sunday...

So as I sit at the computer listening to Ryleigh SCREAM BLOODY MURDER in her bed because she does not want to take her afternoon nap..... as I am suppose to be working on a GSU assignment I decide to blog....

We have been doing pretty good. The media guide has been published (and I survived the debut at the ball game Friday) so that's behind me. Ryleigh's ears seem to be doing better -- or at least I hope. She had been going to the potty just about 98 percent of the time (the 2% is most of the time at night but that is only occasionally). She loves her M&M's still.

Friday night we went to Trinity's opening home football game. We went up to AAA this year so... we did not win, but still had fun. We sat on the bottom of the bleachers in front of the cheer leaders. It was also Mini-Cheer camp week (this is when 90 elementary girls get to have camp after school all week then perform at the pep rally and game on Friday). Well Ryleigh has decided this is what she needs to do. They get to clap, scream, and dance... what more could a girl ask for???!?!?! She danced and clapped with the 'big' cheerleaders all night!.

She got a baby bottle at Walmart yesterday and has been feeding the baby (any baby doll or stuffed animal she can find) constantly. Then she sits in her chair and rocks it. Every once in a while she will look at you and say 'shhh'. She does this most of the time in her Dora (aka Backpack) shoes and pocketbook (whatever bag she can find -- Today its her pink diaper bag). Its amazing how my baby girl is growing up!

She loves makeup, shoes, and clothes -- I can NOT deny this child even if she didn't look like me! She has the habit of going to her room and finding another outfit to wear now and bring it to you. If you do not help her take her clothes off and put the new outfit on, she will - and I mean WILL - get out of the current outfit one way or another so you might as well help. By outfit I mean any article of clothing, a mix-matched bow (or 2 or 3), usually a random sock she finds hiding somewhere, and of course her Dora high heels.

If you are getting ready (and she is up or around) she must brush her hair and put makeup on. Also there is no telling where your hair brush or make up brush will end up.... Den, extra bathroom, under the bed.... you get the idea.

Well I am going to go back to my school work now. Hope everyone is doing well. I will post more later. I am attaching a photo that a friend took at the game. They said it is not the best quality but they could not have a better subject... THANKS ASHLEY! She is cheering with the cheerleaders here. (yes I am texting in the background!)
(PS. she is not screaming anymore in case you are wondering!)

1 comment:

Nicole Roberts said...

She sounds so fun!! The picture is great. :) I'm glad you updated...it had been too long!