Sunday, September 21, 2008

They tie for first!!

Well its 649am. I have been up for about an hour and a half. Ryleigh is now successfully snoring in the floor beside me. So what else is there to do??? Of course... BLOG!

We have had a great weekend. It started by visiting with some friends in Milledgeville and going downtown for a little while before picking up Ryleigh at Patricia's house. Wow, did I need that night. It was worry free and so enjoyable. JB and I decided it definitely needs to be added to our monthly to-do list. Not to mention getting with some great friends that we need to see some more of! Sooooooo.... we are doing it again next weekend. HAHAH. Jennifer's Birthday is coming up and we have to help her celebrate :) We feel so special to get to do it two weeks in a row.

I had posted on my facebook that I couldn’t wait to get to millvill and go to capital city. One of my former students informed me that i was 'too old' to be going to capital city. Well I may be 28, but never too old to have fun! However, if you would have ever and I mean ever told me I would be going downtown in a minivan... I would have died...... a moving truck maybe.... but never a minivan. Well this weekend I have accomplished that goal and can now cross it off my list of things to do :)

Tonight we spent time with our 'intown' friends and grilled out. JB took some pictures of Nathan, Melinda and Stevens new baby boy. He’s adorable! Maybe I will post one when JB gets them processed --- if they dont mind it. JB really missed the photography part when he got his lights and background out and has decided he wants to set it up permanently somewhere, this way he will do it more often. Since Ryleigh has now claimed the extra bedroom...... not sure where that is going to happen, but we will figure it out. Danny and Amanda were also there, but they dont count, cause they left Brentley with her grandmamma! (haha Amanda, yes we still love you, but want to see the child next time too :) )

Tomorrow (or I guess today) we are going to Athens (or close enough) to see Addie, Drew and Ashley! Addie is turning three and is having a Safari Adventure. We are in for a treat because they live on a farm! We were told to wear old clothes to get ready for some fun :) Ryleigh cant wait to see Addie. We have been telling her all week, we are going to see Addie and Ashley and Drew too, and she says 'uhh huhh' and nods yes. Hopefully we will get some good pictures of both girls!

For those who read this and dont know. Drew is my momma's all time best friends son. His wife is Ashley and their adorable bright eyed little girl is Addie. Drew can NOT deny that child! A spitting image of him. Although, as she gets older you can see some of Ashley! They are on the 'family' list when you are making things such as Wedding invitations, Birth announcements, birthday cards etc. We do not get to see them near enough, but when we do really enjoy the time. Ashley also has a blog -- its on my list -- and she doesn’t update it near enough! Addie is the one child that I say may *and I say that cautiously* be cuter than Ryleigh :)

Nah, we will split that title. They tie for first! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Rider said...

Girl, you need to seriously look at a map soon! If you're going to be near Athens, you won't be far from us. We're only 30 min from Athens. Can't believe you're going to so close and didn't tell me!

Ida B. Goddard said...

How was Milledgeville??? I miss that place....ladida...oh well

on a side note...do you think JB would be interested in taking pics for the reunion? send me your # so we can talk about it...404-578-2131