Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We have a mouthful of teeth now!

So yesterday and last night *up until about 1130 when Ryleigh finally went to sleep* I would classify her as cranky. At one point when she was screaming, I was able to see in her mouth and at one point she even let me feel! BOY that child has some chompers now. She has 6 (I think) on the bottom front with 2 coming in the back. The top is about the same. I will be so glad when they are finished coming in, as she is a much happier child!

On another note, JB got the table and one chair finished yesterday. So just one chair to go. A few months ago I brought home the table that belonged to Jared, me, and Cody. In the last 28 years that table has held up! I found one just like it in Back to Basic Toys and they wanted way to much for it. So I stole mine from mommas house and it has sat in our garage. JB started on it this weekend... and it looks GOOOD! Brand new.

We are going to put it either in the kitchen or den. I want her to be able to eat at it as well as do arts and crafts. Growing up we used the table at various locations throughout our house... kitchen, den, bedroom as well as for various things.. eating, playing, puzzles, dancing on top of, etc! I think it has several more years in it.
Thats all for now. I will try to update with a photo of the table soon. As I have tried to upload them twice, and they went sideways..
http://www.backtobasicstoys.com/item/productid/3113/txt/Round_Table_&_Chairs_Set


Chair that has yet to be redone....

Finished product. I do not know why the photo will not turn the right way. After four times...I gave up!




2 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

I'm loving your new layout and that picture at the top!

Ida B. Goddard said...

i hate the cutting teeth part of parenting! Nolan has all of his teeth except for the bottom left eye tooth. These eye teeth are a pain!!!! good luck! i love the new layout!