Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Classes are Over..

Wow! My first semester of graduate classes. I can't believe I am at this point in my life. I can do it. I didn't necessarily doubt myself, I just well I don’t know how to explain it. I never ever wanted to go back to school. I didn’t want to sit in the classes. Did I have enough discipline to do the classes online? Well 3 months ago I decided to undergo that endeavor. I did it! I finished the semester.... and I finished it with a 3.0 GPA. The one class I received a C in was Educational Research. I struggled with the class. Statistics are not my friend. They never have been. I am just so excited. I start 3 more in about a month. The Children’s Literature class I had so much fun with. I really and truly enjoyed it. I never had done that in a 'college' class before. I had fun with the work. Yes, the time on this post is correct it's 3:48 in the morning. Ryleigh woke up teething and is watching Barney..so I decided to see if I could find my grades, they were suppose to be online this am but I could not find the location on the GSU Wings program. Wow! I am still in shock. One class I worked really hard on the past couple of weeks, Instructional Design, because I did the first assignment completely wrong. When the teacher returned it, I knew immediately what I did and corrected the problem, but did not know if it was too little too late. Hopefully, I will do a little better next semester. I now know I am capable!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats! I'm sure it's tough going back to school, especially with a little one at home to chase around! I'm really proud of you :)

Nicole Roberts said...

Yay, good for you!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Hope all goes well for you this school year!