Friday, December 30, 2011
December 30 2011
21 questions to ask your kids
[UPDATE: See also, 22 questions to ask your kids from the end of 2010.]
Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this; I'd love to hear the answers.
What is something Mommy always says. I love you
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Ryleigh. When I am happy and I am not being men's
3. What makes Mommy sad? When I don't behave
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
By being silly
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
I think she was nice or bad
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
8 feet tall
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Play and lay on the couch and watch tv and go to sleep and read .
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Lay on the couch.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cause she sings a lot
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Cooking and laying in the couch and watching tv and reading
12. What is Mommy not very good at?doing flips splits and putting up the tree and painting
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
She scans books and she goes to dr smith
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Helping me pick up and playin with me and helpin me cook and do back flips
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Widget in wow wow wuvbsy
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We play cook and read together .
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Bc w both have blond hair and sometimes the same socks
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Bc we dont have the same color eyes an momma is taller. And she has longer bangs
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Bc she always sys it
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
To go shopping and to get me stuff