Friday, December 30, 2011
21 questions. Part two
December 30 2011
21 questions to ask your kids
[UPDATE: See also, 22 questions to ask your kids from the end of 2010.]
Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this; I'd love to hear the answers.
What is something Daddy always says. I love you
2. What makes Daddy happy?
By not being bad and bein nice
3. What makes Daddy sad? When I'm being mean
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
By being funny
5. What was Daddy like as a child? He was mean and grumpy
6. How old is Daddy?
7. How tall is Daddy?
31 inchs maybe
8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
Play games with me
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around? He watches tv his favorite things
10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
By being my daddy
11. What is Daddy really good at?
Being my daddy
12. What is Daddy not very good at?
Playing trouble because he doesn't put it in right space sometimes
13. What does Daddy do for his job?
He makes money for everything in our house
14. What is Daddy's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Daddy?
By playing operation
16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Grumpy from snow white
17. What do you and Daddy do together?
We play out side
18. How are you and Daddy the same?
We act the same when I am grumpy
19. How are you and Daddy different?
We don't have the same color eyes
20. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Bc he says it a lot to me
21. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
He likes to stay here at home