Sunday, November 1, 2009

October!

Well its been a while. We have been so busy! I have been working steadily on school stuff. I am so excited I will be finished with my reading endorsement in two weeks and will graduate with my masters on Dec 11!!! J

The month of October has been jam packed, and November and December will be the same!

Ryleigh had her pictures taken at school, not the best pictures she has ever taken!

Ryleigh and Momma went to Alabama to visit everyone for a few days during Momma’s fall break. I went to Covington on my fall break to do some practicum hours. Ryleigh had her fall festival at school,


a field trip to a corn maze and pumpkin patch, and a pumpkin party at school. She set up her Christmas tree in the play room… I mean everyone needs a Christmas tree in October! She did a fantastic job at the block party dancing with Fancy Dancer!


See video below! And Trick or treating was lots of fun with Nathan and Nicholas!

We are counting down the days to go to Disney but first we must;

1 – go see Thomas the train today – this was a last min thing we bought tickets for, 2- go get pics with Santa and ride the pig next weekend. Ryleigh is alos going to the Wiggles next Sunday. The next weekend we are meeting the Harpers at the Roc Ranch… Then its almost Disney time!! J Like I said… a busy few months!


Carving the pumpkin!

JB Took pics of Ryleigh on his John Deere Tractor, Ryleigh would not change and put on an outfit, she said she was already dressed!
Mickey Mail -- Ryleigh's Disney mail came
One of her Christmas Pics JB took Yesterday


Okay I cant get the video to load... go to phanfare... its there dial.phanfare.com

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the update.