Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer's Up :(

Wow! Its hard to believe that the summer is already up!

I have started back to work – with the grant I had to come back on July 13. SO I had a VERY VERY SHORT Summer. We have gone and done and gone and done all summer.
Ryleigh has started dance and LOVES IT!
I still do not have any pictures to post. I will work on that next week. She also starts Preschool next month. We decided on First Baptist in Dublin just because it came VERY RECOMMENDED! She can not wait until starting school – the first day is the 17th. Orientation will be the 14th. She has a new book bag that Barbie got her and we are now having to use it to take to town with us. She will go half a day for Monday and Wednesday.

Monday on my very last day of summer break, we went to Statesboro to their Waterpark – Splash in the Boro. We went with some friends and she loved it! IT was well worth the drive down there. We are now trying to figure out a day that JB can go back with us. It was not crowded at all and the day was very overcast so you did not get hot! We had a picnic lunch before we entered the park. FUN FUN FUN STUFF!
Well off I am …. I do have a little break from Georgia Southern until Mid August. I did just get an email from JB , he just sent the last payment to them--- WHOOO HOOOO!




No comments: