Monday, May 25, 2009

Quick Update

We have finally gotten our house back in order….although tornado Ryleigh comes through every afternoon, sometimes hitting two and three times a day. We have been working (or maybe JB) diligently on the pool, its still cloudy… :( Ryleigh is starting dance (ballet) in three weeks. We signed her up on Friday and she is wearing her leotard and dance shoes constantly. Its so cute. I got to to get a video of it. She wears her leotard but ‘booty dances’…….I have some pictures to upload from our CF Walk last week as well as a few more pictures --- gotta find my camera for that….. Have to ask Miss Priss where it is. I start back to class tomorrow. I have 2 classes this summer and one in the fall with practicum.. WHOO HOO! Well that’s all for now, just a short update.

No comments: